"The world is yours to explore - Author Unknown"
INFORMATION & UPDATES
Unfortunately due to the Covid Pandemic, travel guidelines are constantly changing both domestically and abroad. To stay up to date, please refer to the latest information posted on official government sites:
- NZ Government Safe Travel Website – https://www.safetravel.govt.nz/
- NZ Government Safe Travel Advisories - https://www.safetravel.govt.nz/travel-advisories
- NZ Government Unite Against COVID-19 – https://covid19.govt.nz/
- NZ Government Alert Levels - https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/about-the-alert-system/
- Destination Tracker Information from UNWTO & IATA - Go to the Save Travel page to find out more
Your Independent Travel Advisor is able to guide you through these transient times, before during and after your travel. We work closely with reputable travel partners and are constantly in touch regarding the dynamic changes to achieve the best outcome for our customers.
A lot of travel partners are providing more flexibility on their policies and credits and our ITA professionals will keep you in touch with the current status of your booked travel requirements.
Please note that due to the volume of refunds being processed there are extensive delays in processing by airlines and all travel suppliers. We are unable to refund until we have received the money back from the supplier.
Each travel supplier will have its own policies and cancellation rules applicable. Contact your ITA professional for further details on a specific product or supplier.